Bryan LaneStation Manager
Bryan joined WUTC as our station manager in 2018.
He has nearly 30 years of experience in radio management, marketing, development, budgeting and programming - with nearly 15 years of college-level supervision and instruction in multimedia, speech and media appreciation.
Bryan also serves as President of the Mansfield University Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- Advertising Club of New York: Winner for Commercial Production / 9 times
- Best Connecticut Public Radio Station from The New Haven Advocate / 8 times
- Best Small Market Newscast from The Pennsylvania Association of Broadcasters / 3 times
- Best Small Market Newscast from The New York State Broadcasters Association / 3 times
- Indian River State College Innovation Award for “Pioneer Radio”: a student-only, one-hour, biweekly documentary program
- Winner of the Best Connecticut Public Radio Station from Connecticut Magazine
A collection of individually curated lists of the top music and other media from 2022 by WUTC staff members.