Richard Winham, host and producer, brings a mix of music, interviews with musicians and local influencers, and unique quality conversations to Chattanooga and the Tennessee Valley.
He does a music show weekdays from 10 am to 12 pm where he showcases a wide variety of genres - from Americana to alternative, blues, bluegrass to rock. You will hear interviews with local, regional, and traveling artists who have sounds and stories of their own to share.
He also does a one-hour show four nights a week:
- Forever Bluegrass: Mondays / 7 PM - 8 PM
- Barking Legs Spotlight: Tuesdays / 7 PM - 8 PM
- Writers In The Round: Wednesdays / 7 PM - 8 PM
- Live In The Library: Thursdays / 7 PM - 8 PM
On Sunday nights, Richard shares his time with local radio lovers who create their own shows:
- Supersonic Soul Show: 1st Sunday of every month / 8 PM - 10 PM
- Radio Theater: 2nd Sunday of every month / 8 PM - 9 PM
- Mountain Grass: 2nd Sunday of every month / 9 PM - 10 PM
- Dante’s Old South: 3rd Sunday of every month / 8 PM - 9 PM
- Subterranean Outreach: 3rd Sunday of every month / 9 PM - 10 PM
- River City Sessions - 4th Sunday of every month / 8 PM - 9 PM
- Connect the Dots: 4th Sunday of every month from 9 PM - 10 PM
For more information on each show listed, please click here