Only On WUTC
Dr. Matthew Pullen earned his degree from this campus - the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga - in molecular biology. He is now at the University of Minnesota’s Department of Medicine - and one of the researchers behind a study published last month in The New England Journal of Medicine on hydroxycholorquine.
Words That Shape Us
Andréana Lefton is a poet and author who has worked with inmates in the Hamilton County Jail. She has provided her talent and her time as part of a prison writing program called “Turn the Page” - sponsored by the Southern Lit Alliance here in Chattanooga.
Music Made Here
Richard Winham presents David Jacobs-Strain - a soulful singer and gifted slide player - from a livestream performance for the Mountain Spirit Acoustic Series in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Skyuka Hall graduates inaugural class, all accepted to college
- Hamilton County braces for impact of schools reopening amid coronavirus pandemic
- Photos: Southeast Conservation Corps builds bridge at Chickamauga Park
- Chattanooga mayoral candidate Tim Kelly makes big hires to professional, campaign staffs to 'keep the milk and eggs separate'
- Hamilton County sheriff doubts effectiveness of masks, will not commit to testing after exposure to coronavirus
Hear Our Voices
- U.S. Hits 5 Million Coronavirus Cases As Debate Lingers Over The Path Forward
- Tracking The Pandemic: Are Coronavirus Cases Rising Or Falling In Your State?
- Coronavirus World Map: Tracking The Spread Of The Outbreak
- Roads Become Rivers: Nearly 4 Million Chinese Evacuated Or Displaced From Flooding
- An Atomic Bomb Survivor On Her Journey From Revenge To Peace
- COVID-19 May Never Go Away — With Or Without A Vaccine
- 'It's Ridiculous': States Struggle To Accommodate COVID-19 Positive Voters
- How This Conservative Florida County Became A Surprise 2020 Battleground
- A Global Guide To Binge-worthy TV For The Pandemic
- Dear World, You're Not Going To Have The Year You Thought You'd Have