Only On WUTC
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Chattanooga helps low-income families build homes that they would not be able to afford on their own. A few months ago, Jens Christensen became Habitat’s new president and CEO, after David Butler retired.
Hear Our Voices
At Clínica Médicos here in Chattanooga, family physicians care for residents in the Latino community who are uninsured, underserved and difficult to reach - as we have seen during the pandemic. Dr. Kelly Rodney Arnold is the founder and medical director of Clínica Médicos.
Music Made Here
Richard Winham shares the rest of a session at Chattanooga’s Barking Legs Theater - the first performance inside before a live audience in a long time - featuring Shawn Perkinson on guitar, Jon Steele on bass and Yattie Westfield on drums.
- New downtown Chattanooga riverfront plan reveals more housing, business, local activity
- Chattooga County, Georgia, company misses out on medical marijuana bid
- Rising COVID-19 cases could reverse visitation policy gains at Chattanooga area nursing homes
- COVID-19 case surge prompts closures in Chattanooga, new national face mask recommendations
- Kayleigh McEnany to speak at 2022 Athens Area Chamber of Commerce annual fundraiser in Tennessee
- Masks Will Return To The U.S. House And White House After The CDC Changes Guidance
- China's New U.S. Ambassador Pioneered The Foreign Ministry's Brash Tone
- 4 Takeaways From The Emotional 1st Select Committee Hearing On The Capitol Attack
- Biden Wants To Raise The Threshold For Products Considered 'Made In America'
- Policing In Minneapolis May Look Different After A Ballot Vote In November
- Men Who Have Been Sexually Abused Have Trouble Getting Treatment
- A White House Plan Aims To Speed Up Consideration Of Many Asylum Claims
- You Might Consider Opting Out Of The Child Tax Credit. Here's Why
- How An Altered Strand Of DNA Can Cause Malaria-Spreading Mosquitoes To Self-Destruct
- Simone Biles Withdraws From The Individual All-Around Final At The Tokyo Olympics