Only On WUTC
How have veterans with PTSD - and other mental health conditions due to their service - coped during this pandemic?
Hear Our Voices
Get Vaccinated Chattanooga is a community coalition to increase access to - and acceptance of - the COVID-19 vaccine in this city’s most underserved and vulnerable communities.
Music Made Here
Richard Winham presents the first half of a performance by guitarist Alan Shikoh, performed at Barking Legs Theater in Chattanooga.
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene filed homestead exemptions on two Georgia homes when only one is allowed
- Chattanooga announces city summer camps, works to staff Youth and Family Development Centers
- Dalton police: Woman shot in face; man in custody
- Driver flees scene of crash on Johnson Road, Hamilton County Sheriff's Office investigating
- Rhea authorities call for 'experienced' volunteers as search for missing man continues
- Rep. Tlaib Pushes Biden To Protect At-Risk Palestinians In Middle East Conflict
- With 12 New Laws, Washington State Joins Movement To Overhaul Policing
- A Fungus Is Pushing Cicada Sex Into Hyperdrive And Leaving Them Dismembered
- America's Satanic Panic Returns — This Time Through QAnon
- Congress Passes Bill To Counter The Rise In Anti-Asian Hate Crimes
- No Masks Are Required At Most Texas State Facilities Anymore
- Hospitals Serving The Poor Struggled During COVID. Wealthy Hospitals Made Millions
- No Vaccines, Supplies Or Hospital Beds: Pregnant With COVID In India
- Charles Grodin, Star Of 'Beethoven' And 'Midnight Run,' Has Died At 86
- WNYC Fires 'On The Media' Co-Host Bob Garfield For Alleged Bullying