Only On WUTC
In this conversation, Judge Curtis Collier and Eric Atikins discuss the U.S. Supreme Court’s intervention in the Ed Johnson case after his lynching on Chattanooga’s Walnut St. Bridge.
Hear Our Voices
Danny Brown makes farmhouse tables and benches at his store - Cotton Gin Antiques - in Ringgold, Georgia. To create them, he uses a certain type of wood - and as he told us recently, he also celebrated a milestone in his sobriety.
Music Made Here
Richard Winham shares a virtual performance by Twisted Pine - a string band based in Boston - from their album label Signature Sounds in Northampton, MA.
- Kim White vs. Tim Kelly: how the two Chattanooga mayoral candidates compare
- Alabama's Little River Canyon National Preserve, Tennessee State Parks set high marks for visitation
- Judge's surprise recusal could delay Tennessee's long court battle over school funding - again
- New Mission Chattanooga space nearing opening in Onion Bottom
- Man fatally shot during bar fight Sunday in Cleveland, Tennessee
- Switzerland Approves Ban On Face Coverings In Public
- New York State Senate Leader Calls For Cuomo's Resignation
- Violence Continues In Myanmar As Police Enforce Curfew And Occupy Hospitals
- Remembering Allan McDonald: He Refused To Approve Challenger Launch, Exposed Cover-Up
- How Is The COVID-19 Vaccination Campaign Going In Your State?
- Coronavirus World Map: We've Now Passed The 100 Million Mark For Infections
- How Severe Is Your State's Coronavirus Outbreak?
- Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Region Where Cities And Lives Were Shattered By ISIS
- Why Cuttlefish Are Smarter Than We Thought
- Misinformation And Mistrust Among The Obstacles Latinos Face In Getting Vaccinated