Only On WUTC
Ironman Chattanooga is back. Sunday’s triathlon - featuring a swim, a bicycle ride with two round trips between Chattanooga and Chickamauga, Georgia, and a run with two loops through downtown Chattanooga - begins and ends at Ross’ Landing.
Hear Our Voices
On Sunday, September 19th, 2021, the Ed Johnson Memorial was unveiled near Chattanooga’s Walnut Street Bridge.
Music Made Here
Richard Winham shares a session from the fall of 2019 by the ever-inventive Nick Lutsko and his band, recorded live downtown at The Chattanooga Public Library - just before the release of his album “Swords.”
- Janet Hinds found guilty of vehicular homicide by intoxication in 2019 death of Chattanooga police officer
- Two arrested, charged with murder in slaying of Fort Oglethorpe man, 19
- Honoring veterans: Times Free Press seeks nominees for 2021 profiles
- Hamilton County detectives arrest two fugitives on gun, drug charges in Chattanooga
- Remember When, Chattanooga? Do you remember this Broad Street landmark, Coca-Cola lovers?
- A Federal Judge Blocks A Vaccine Mandate For NYC Teachers
- A 'Miracle House' Surrounded By A Volcano's Lava Is Still Standing
- 11 People Are Indicted In A Fraternity Pledge's Alcohol Poisoning Death
- A Crypto-Trading Hamster Performs Better Than Warren Buffett And The S&P 500
- Autopsy Shows That Actor Michael K. Williams Died Of Drug Intoxication
- Eligible Americans Can Now Get COVID-19 Booster Shots
- Syrian Government Takes Opposition Town After Weeks Of Siege
- Immigrant Rights Activist Discusses Migrant Treatment At Southern Border
- Week In Politics: Booster Shots, Haitian Migrants, Jan. 6 Investigation Committee
- Germans Will Choose A New Government As Angela Merkel Steps Down As Chancellor